<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
boo 619
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

application Vide
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:12 pm

1. Your name on server - Boo 619 (but i changed to Moha but doesnt show on server)

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - I feel i can make warscape better!

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? - There were these players who were about to leave but I showed them the positive things about warscape and they decided to stay and not go to another server!

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I can keep warscape safe and check if anyones breaking rules.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - I was mod on another server a few months ago.

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Theres a few players but dont remember their server names.

7. Have you ever broken a rule? Nope, I play by the rules!

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

9. How how many hours are you on a day? - Since morning till night, when the server is online, im on!

10. Will you be active on my forums ? - yes, im already posting things on the forum.

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - sakibhummer@yahoo.ca (not on often)

12. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+)

Im going to try my best to keep warscape safe. Check if people are breaking the rules. If they are im going to try my best to make them stop. Im going to try to get more players to play.

Im going to help out the new players. Like if they need to know anything or if they are lost. Im going to do all the things that the owner tells me. Im going to try my best to make warscape the best server there is!

13. How old are you? 16

14. How long have you been playing the server for. I started on new year.

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? I can make warscape better and get a few more players!
Back to top Go down
mod maxwell
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

application Vide
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:28 pm

im kewl
Back to top Go down
bladex
Active Poster
Active Poster
bladex

application Vide
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:07 pm

dude u need to be playing for WAY WAY longer...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pkzevolution.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

application Vide
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com