<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
funforall
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Vide
PostSubject: very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!   very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:47 am

ok so theres these 2 guys that are going to new york. they live in arizona so its gonna be a 7 day drive.so the guys got halfway and there car broke down. so they called the tow truck and they said
it would be 2 days.so they see a house, they went up to the house and knocked on the door. an old man awnsered with a lil girl. and they asked if they could stay here for 2 days and the man said (yes as long as you dont scare mydaughter). the 2 men said ok. so the first day they did good but the second day they didnt. the daughter was screaming (spider!!!!!spider!!!!!!!) and the old guy said (wats the matter) she said (theres a spider)and the old man said (thats not a spider its fake ) so he called the 2 men in the room. and he said9 did you put this in here) and they said (yah but it was only a joke) so the old man said (ok fine its ok but you have to pick 100 of youre favorite fruit) the 2 men said (ok)so the 2 men got 100 of there favorite fruit. the first guy got grapes the second guy got watermellons. so they askked the farmer (wat do we do now) he said (shove it up youre butt) so they did and they could not walk for decads.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
if dont get joke they had to pick 100 of there favorite fruit and shovit up ther butt key hint here --------------->(second guy picked watermellons get it now) lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by funforall on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i ahd to edit cause i mest up)
Back to top Go down
shep23WMS

shep23WMS

PostSubject: Re: very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!   very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:34 am

ehhh its kinda funny but maybe you can right a better one? =/ its funny but not as funny as beastin n and outs one keep it up tho!
very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Mod Pwnage
Active Poster
Active Poster
Mod Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!   very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:58 am

haha lol
Back to top Go down
http://ownagegamers.darkbb.com/portal.htm
T
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
T

PostSubject: Re: very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!   very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:02 pm

I dont get it >.>
Back to top Go down
Obbal
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Obbal

PostSubject: Re: very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!   very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:45 pm

theres a better one

it goes like this
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Warscape_server
Obbal
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Obbal

PostSubject: Re: very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!   very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Two men were running through the jungle when they got caught by a tribe of cannibles.

The leader of the tribe said " i give you man two choice, you do set of task, or me and my tribesman eat you for dinner!"

Of course the both men chose the tasks

So, the tribeleader said " first, you must go into our jungle, and pick 100 fruit within 1 hour, or we eat you"

The two men go out, and the first one come back with 100 grapes within 40 mins. He Yells in joy! " i made it!" he shouts

"not yet says the tribes leader, now you must put each Fruit up your rear end, without laughing or showing any signs of pain."

The man, determened to get out alive, sticks the first grap up without hesitation, but before putting the second one up, bursts out laughing and doesnt stop for minutes

"you know we eat you now?" says the tribes leader happily

" yes i know, but my friend is picking watermelons!" he replies

Took me a while to write that mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Warscape_server
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!   very long joke but funnier then hell!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

very long joke but funnier then hell!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Discussion :: Jokes -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com