<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you think Rsyem should be a Mod/Admin?
1. Yes, Rsyem is awsome and would make an excellent Mod/Admin
application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Vote_lcap1 100% application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Vote_rcap1
 100%  [ 1 ]
2.Maybe, he has his up's and down's.. i just don't know.
application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Vote_lcap1 0% application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Vote_rcap1
 0%  [ 0 ]
3. No i think he is the worst most rude player in the game!
application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Vote_lcap1 0% application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Vote_rcap1
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

rsyem
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Vide
PostSubject: application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem   application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:34 am

1. Your name on server - rsyem

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - to help more people and make their warscape experience better

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? - I try to help new people get started and enjoy the game and i help older players with advanced things like skill help and helping them team at bosses

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - i think i can better help ppl when they see my crown and notice me as a person who is there to help them

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - no i have not... i've never thought a game was good enough and that i enjoyed enough to want to be apart of it. warscape has changed that

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. santa skillz and 0wn3d y0u

7. Have you ever broken a rule? yes

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). a mod died and i picked up his yellow 'ween i had it for about a week when i asked a mod (0wn3d y0u) if i was allowed to have this item. he said no because i was not a mod so i got form my bank and gave it back to him.

9. How how many hours are you on a day? - 2-3 normally and maybe 3-6 on weekends

10. Will you be active on my forums ? - i will defiantly try. ive never been a major forum person though... so it will be a new thing but i can certainly learn how to be a big forum person
i
11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - i dont have ne messengers but my email is slideshifter@yahoo.com

12. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) I believe it would be easier to help people if they nnoticed i was a player that could help them, take the time to answer their questions and get them started. it would also be somewhat of an advertiser by showing how much fun i have playing warscape. showing new players all the cool items and awsome rares that are readily availabe to players. (which is a very rare thing that people enjoy). i would also enjoy being part of the warscape family if you will, i belive this is an awsome game and thee best private server i have played. and i would really enjoy being a part of that. I have talked alot with a few other mods and they all love being a part of your staff and i feel kinda jealous of them because i believe it would be a great expereince to be apart of your staff.

13. How old are you? 16

14. How long have you been playing the server for. about a month

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? I believe it would be even easier for me to help people if they noticed taht i was a mod and they came to me for advice instead of me happening to run into them asking for help.
Back to top Go down
The Godfather
Here to help.
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem   application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 pm

didnt you just make an app
Back to top Go down
http://rotionscape.darkbb.com/forum.htm
rsyem
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem   application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:22 pm

um like 2 weeks ago... but not a single person read it... so i thought id update it and add a poll...
Back to top Go down
The Godfather
Here to help.
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem   application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 pm

oic i wish the client would comeone line
Back to top Go down
http://rotionscape.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem   application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

application for Mod/Admin By Rsyem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com