<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Skull For WarScape Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should War Skull become a staff member?
Yes
War Skull For WarScape Staff Vote_lcap1 42% War Skull For WarScape Staff Vote_rcap1
 42%  [ 8 ]
No
War Skull For WarScape Staff Vote_lcap1 58% War Skull For WarScape Staff Vote_rcap1
 58%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 19

War Skull
Active Poster
Active Poster
War Skull

War Skull For WarScape Staff Vide
PostSubject: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:00 pm

War Skull's application for staff on the 317 server!

1. Your name on server - War Skull

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - I just want to be able to help out members, stop people from advertising on the server, and make sure that the server is safe of cheaters, autoers, and hackers.

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? - I have given my ideas and I have helped the members of the server understand and be able to find what they need.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - Well, I can kick, do god command, maybe ban, maybe use the runes and ranger commands. The first and third one that are listed will help me maintain the order of the server.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes I have. I have been mod on 5 servers. Admin on those 5 servers. Also Co-Owner of 2 of them. And I have had my own server.

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. - I would recommend Cupcake. She had helped me when I first joined the server.

7. Have you ever broken a rule? Never.

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

9. How many hours are you on a day? - I am on the server about 5-13 hours a day.

10. Will you be active on my forums ? - Seeing how I have 60 posts I think that they say yes alone. Of course I will be active on the forums.

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can talk to you - IncorperatedInc@live.com

12. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) I can first of all keep the server in order and make it to were we get many more members on it. I can also help the other members quickly and find any solution to almost any problem. I will also make sure that the server doesn't get people who use autoers. I will protect this server from and spammers and advertisers, as well as protect it from any and all hackers.

13. How old are you? 16

14. How long have you been playing the server for? - I have been playing the server for around a whole day or 2.

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? - I have been very helpful around for the past day or 2 and I really think that I am fit for the job of moderator. I have been helpful to Itachi and have made many friends in the small amount of time I have been here.

Thank you for reading my application!

Last edited by War Skull on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rapidproness.forumotion.com
charmed
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
charmed

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:04 am

definately, your a great help you no most people and you do fun stuff e.g contest! (the very first contest!) definately yes!
Back to top Go down
https://warscape-forums.darkbb.com/portal.htm
CrazyNess
Support Moderator
CrazyNess

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:24 am

is this for mod or admin?
Back to top Go down
War Skull
Active Poster
Active Poster
War Skull

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 am

Either one. That's why I put staff instead,
Back to top Go down
A
Active Poster
Active Poster
A

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:50 pm

ok becuase t i think u need mod first then get admin
Back to top Go down
caboose
Development Team
Development Team
caboose

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 pm

idk about u being mod cause we got 4 owners 1 admin and 2 mods so thats 7 authorities of like maybe a total of 20-25 players total i guess ill vote yes but we dont need more authorities atm
Back to top Go down
ancient
Active Poster
Active Poster
ancient

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:56 pm

there is to much staff so no

Last edited by ancient on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
caboose
Development Team
Development Team
caboose

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:06 pm

yea umm i agree witch ancient im srry dude but for now no
Back to top Go down
caboose
Development Team
Development Team
caboose

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm

once theres like 50 players on every day then we can get about 1 more but right now we got at the most ever at one time 12 ppl on for about an hour so we have way too much staff right now and i was the 4th staff member out of 7 lol 2 of the 3 ppl i got staff before automaticcaly went to admin and one owner i was playing before one of em and he hasnt really done anything and hes never on but whatever
Back to top Go down
Moe
Active Poster
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 am

sorry no idk u

jks yes
Back to top Go down
War Skull
Active Poster
Active Poster
War Skull

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:29 am

That's a big post dude. Should of filled that in with random gibberish. Or tell a story. Lol.
Back to top Go down
A
Active Poster
Active Poster
A

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:31 pm

i think u should be a mod because u need mod first then admin so yes
Back to top Go down
ancient
Active Poster
Active Poster
ancient

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 pm

what is this for
Back to top Go down
ancient
Active Poster
Active Poster
ancient

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm

ancient wrote:
there is to much staff so no

nvm u were a great help like make the tool bars
Back to top Go down
War Skull
Active Poster
Active Poster
War Skull

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 pm

You already voted though Sad. That makes me sad Sad. Or did you vote?
Back to top Go down
Moe
Active Poster
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:05 pm

well if ur staff u gotta be admin so yeh gl
Back to top Go down
br0s b4 h0s
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 pm

hello there mods/admins, i was just wondering if there is anyway to make myself mod, because i have really tried and i dont break aand rules but i think i should be mod because i love to help newcommers to the game, and even know im not a mod i still love to answer questions for people, i would like to be a mod because i would like all people on this server to know that i am wide open to answer any questions giving to me!!

THanks For who ever reads this message, cya online!!
Back to top Go down
The Godfather
Here to help.
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

I think a step-by-step plan is good so mod first I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
http://rotionscape.darkbb.com/forum.htm
War Skull
Active Poster
Active Poster
War Skull

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:54 pm

ahh well dont matter seems like everyone voted no over yes. Oh well, this was a long time ago anyway so yeah.
Back to top Go down
bladex
Active Poster
Active Poster
bladex

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:08 pm

:S i vote yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.pkzevolution.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Skull For WarScape Staff   War Skull For WarScape Staff Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

War Skull For WarScape Staff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com