<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should I Be a MoD ?!?
1) Yes
Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Vote_lcap1 9% Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Vote_rcap1
 9%  [ 1 ]
2) No
Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Vote_lcap1 73% Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Vote_rcap1
 73%  [ 8 ]
3) Should Be an Admin - NoDoubt About It !!!!!!!
Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Vote_lcap1 18% Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Vote_rcap1
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Darker
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Darker

Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!   Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 pm

1. Your name on server - Darker Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - To help out others , making this server the best, and making it the most played server in the world !

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? - Vote everyday, getting my friends to play , and helping people make money

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I can help them lvl, make money, and ban them if not following the rules

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes Mod on DragonScape ; enjoyed it and make there server have 250+ members !

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. - Dragonknight and whitebean

7. Have you ever broken a rule? - No NEVER did NEVER will

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). santa

9. How how many hours are you on a day? - 2-3 i try to make some time for it

10. Will you be active on my forums ? - Everyday Sir

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - Mike1dynasty@hotmail.com

12. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - Make this server safer. Make it more played. Make people join. Improve it. Make it Number 1. Help people. Make sure that people are following the rules. Helping a lot and putting a lot of effort into it

13. How old are you? - 14

14. How long have you been playing the server for. 1-2 Weeks

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? - I can make a difference albino santa
~ Darker
jocolor king lol!
Back to top Go down
Purez X
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!   Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:33 pm

hope you make it i think you'll be a very good mod/admin :happy:
Back to top Go down
mexicat
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!   Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 pm

dude i think ur lying i havnt seen u on exept 2day and im always on
Back to top Go down
mexicat
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!   Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:06 pm

and on ur join date it sais 2009-12-09
Back to top Go down
MW2
Elite Member
MW2

PostSubject: Re: Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!   Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm

im online alot when ever i get the time to get on , i havnt seen you online once and im admin soo yer
i think your lying to
Back to top Go down
Darker
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Darker

PostSubject: Re: Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!   Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:16 pm

dude i was on in my other account but i mest up his stats badly cuz he was skiller but now i made this one a normal acc
Back to top Go down
mexicat
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!   Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:01 pm

then u would have probly kept the website login and what was ur other accs name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!   Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Darker For Mod/Admin This Time Poll Here Agree if you Agree my decision !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com