<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mod/Admin or none
1) Mod
Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Vote_lcap1 20% Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Vote_rcap1
 20%  [ 1 ]
2) Admin
Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Vote_lcap1 20% Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Vote_rcap1
 20%  [ 1 ]
3) None :'(
Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Vote_lcap1 60% Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Vote_rcap1
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Darker
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Darker

Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Vide
PostSubject: Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !!   Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Name on Server:Darker Like a Star @ heaven

why do you want to be mod/admin:i want to help people lvl up,make money,train and make more people join this cool server!

what have you done on warscape to make it better?:i vote everyday and tell all my friends and more about this game and only say the positive cuz there are no negative; i sha'll make it better!

what can you do with mod/admin powers?:well, as i said i will make my goal in making a lot of people join and make this server famous

have you ever been a mod or admin on other servers?:yes i have been mod on dragonscape and i enjoyed it i made atleast 250+ people join

who would you recommend you to be a mod/admin?:dragonking,wmj23 or sometihng,or whitebean, MAYBY Dark

have you ever broke a rule?:no NEVER did NEVER will

how many hours are you on a day?: 2-3 dont got lotz of time but i make some time

will you be active on forums?:yes everybody Mod or not

state your msn/aim/or yahoo messenger:mike1dynasty@hotmail.com

what you can do as mod/admin:well you can have alot of cool commands.you can also have alot of ppl trust you so you can help them.ip ban or kick ppl that are breaking the rules. help new ppl around and show them how to start. help ppl with the rules and there problems. tell them about the server and suggest if its a good server. make some suggestions for you to edit/make the server better.convince ppl to stay on the server and tell there friends about it i kno i will make this server soooooo much better!! santa Happy Christmas LoL Very Happy Bye Crying or Very sad and pleaase vote "Yes" Thank You
~ Darker

how old are you:16

how long have you been playing the server for?: around 1 month But on my skiller This my normal acc

why do you belive you should be a mod/admin?:because i like to help ppl with there problems and i vote every day for this servers economy to get better Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Darker on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some thing wrong)
Back to top Go down
whitebean
Active Poster
Active Poster
whitebean

PostSubject: Re: Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !!   Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:11 pm

yea seems pretty good i vote yes
Back to top Go down
Darker
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Darker

PostSubject: Re: Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !!   Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:11 pm

ty how i make box like yuo
Back to top Go down
MW2
Elite Member
MW2

PostSubject: Re: Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !!   Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 pm

This application is better than the other one , lol.
umm yea i think you should be mod now if dragonking realy does recommend you<<<....
if he doesnt then probably no then, but still good application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !!   Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mod On the Server : Darker Please Vote "Yes" if you AgReE with me !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Create a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com