<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for moderate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
volcomer35
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Application for moderate Vide
PostSubject: Application for moderate   Application for moderate Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:19 pm

1. Your name on server -Volcomer35

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -because i tihnk ill be able to help people.

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? - yes i have. i have told some people to alch so they can earn money so i helped them.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - i could help with any server glitches and what not

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - no i have not but i hope this will be my first

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Ranged Tank

7. Have you ever broken a rule? nope not even on runescape or in any other type of mmorpg.

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

9. How how many hours are you on a day? - at least 3 at most 6

10. Will you be active on my forums ? - yes sir i will.

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - ixbengxi is my aim

12. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) I think as a mod i could help this server out alot. One way i could is by giving suggestions to people on how to make money and what not. Also i could help people kill certain creatures.Another thing i could do is if the server ever had a hacker or a glitch i could prevent it from happening.Thats what i hope i can do if i get to be a moderate

13. How old are you? i am 13

14. How long have you been playing the server for. at least 3 days but so far im in love with it thank you very much for making it.

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? so i can help people who have trouble or are new. Also i want this server to be hack and glitch free so it up for ever and ever.
Back to top Go down
The Godfather
Here to help.
The Godfather

Application for moderate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Application for moderate   Application for moderate Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 pm

put a poll on ur mod app
Back to top Go down
http://rotionscape.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Application for moderate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com