<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should Gohegan Be Admin / Moderator / Mod?
Admin
Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Vote_lcap1 100% Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Vote_rcap1
 100%  [ 3 ]
Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Vote_lcap1 0% Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Vote_rcap1
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mod
Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Vote_lcap1 0% Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Vote_rcap1
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Gohegan
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Gohegan

Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Vide
PostSubject: Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server   Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:53 am

. Your name on server - Gohegan

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - Because I Have Been A Loyal Player And Have Been Playing A Long Time And Go On WhenEver THe Server Is On . Also Im On Like 24/7 With Kiddryan7 So IL Be Able To Keep The Server UnderControl

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? - Well I Have Got People To Do Things ToGether, Eg Hosted Events . I Have Helped People With Recharging Prayer / Where To Get Bones To Train Prayer Ect , And Tell Them Good Ways To Make Money And To Train . Also I Have Recuited About 5 People But Ino About 20 People Irl Who Iv Told To Try It Out And All My Friends On Runescape and People On Youtube I Have Told About But They Found It To Hard And Long To Download .

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - As A Mod I Can Inforce The Rules , Kick People , And Do ::god Razz , Also If I Think Someone Deserves/Needs To Be Muted Or Banned I Can Tell A Admin To Take Alook At The Problem.

As Admin/Owner I Can Use Codes , Eg Spawning And Turning Into Things , Bann , Mute , Inforce The Rules , Kick , And Do God Razz

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes Runescape , Runesky , Warscape ( Bout 2 Weeks Ago On Warscape I Got Demoted )

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin ? No Body Really , But I Like Being a Mod And Im Good At It , but I Have Many Friends That Would Be Happy For Me If I Was A Mod

7. Have you ever broken a rule? No , But I Have Fallen Out With Kiddryan7 Before And Been Rude To Him , But We Have Made Up Now ..... I Think

9. How how many hours are you on a day? -6-7 From Monday-Friday And Bout 14 On Weekends

10. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes , I Go Onit When Im On And The Servers Down And When I Get On I Check For New Posts And When I Go Off And Reply Sometimes And I Normally Post When The Servers Come On Or Off So New And Old Players now

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - Sure , w-a-x-y-3-6-0@hotmail.com

13. How old are you?14

14. How long have you been playing the server for? 4 Weeks And I Sighned Up To Forums Just Over A Month Ago

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? I Think Id Be Good Admin/Mod/Moderator Because I Have Been Playing Longer Than Most Players And I Am Friends With Most The Mods And Admin , Also I No How To Be A Mod I Have Been a Mod On Runescape , Runesky , and Warscape About 2 weeks ago And Im Friendly .

I Hope You Liked My App , If You Did Vote For me Please , Every Vote Counts!
Back to top Go down
The Godfather
Here to help.
The Godfather

Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server   Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:08 pm

first mod and moderater same thing...second i dont know you and never have seen you...and lastly you need to be active on fourms
Back to top Go down
http://rotionscape.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Gohegans Admin/Mod/Moderator App/application - 317 Server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com