<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laiker for admin...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
laiker
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
laiker

Laiker for admin... Vide
PostSubject: Laiker for admin...   Laiker for admin... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 am

1. Your name on server - Laiker

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - Because Many Staff gets it and don't show for long time, i'am playng many servers and all of them have at least 1 or 2 staff wich can be on when you sleep! Because of diffirent time zones. First i want to become admin because many peopole needs help, and i can help them. second i want to do good jobs. Third because now peopole go to 508 servers but i can make this server live!

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? - Helped A lot of people!

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - Only good jobs like ban glitchers, cheaters dupers and peopole who does bad things...

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Nope and i'am hoping that this will be my first time Smile

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Caboose

7. Have you ever broken a rule? Nope.

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

9. How many hours are you on a day? - About 5 hours if server on.

10. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes if i get lucky with this Smile

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - lllaiker@yahoo.com

12. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) 1. things what i can do: I can't spawn peopole items, i can't teleport peopole for my own enjoy (like pking) i can't give Bandos scimitar to anyone! i can't Pk with it.
Now I can help new ppl Who are new on server like showing them places like ::shops ::home ::train ::jad ::wyvern ::cbeast etc...
I can help ppl whit like who drops what. i can help ppl like killing monsters and other... i can ban bad person who uses glitches dupes and other .... and ican Make WarScape Popular
More Votes = More Players = More Fun = WarScape Alive! Smile
Less Votes = Less Players = Less Fun = Warscape Dead! Sad

13. How old are you? 15

14. How long have you been playing the server for. About From first Summer weeks = 3-4 weeks

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? Because Server needs to be live again , not 14-20 players online i'am talking about 10 new players every day and 50 online!

Edit: Oh and For Pool idk How to add it..
Back to top Go down
kiddryan7
Active Poster
Active Poster
kiddryan7

Laiker for admin... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Laiker for admin...   Laiker for admin... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:52 am

you half to be a mod first, and there isent any spots open on 317 right now.
Back to top Go down
bobertoper1
Active Poster
Active Poster
bobertoper1

Laiker for admin... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Laiker for admin...   Laiker for admin... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:01 pm

i say no because theres already too many mods admins on 317 right now as kidd said
Back to top Go down
laiker
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
laiker

Laiker for admin... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Laiker for admin...   Laiker for admin... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 pm

lolz.. many mods just have that status and don't use it...
Edit:
Not Like kidd or admins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laiker for admin... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Laiker for admin...   Laiker for admin... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Laiker for admin...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -