<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application; Warscape 317

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should i become a mod?
YES, You are good for a Mod
Mod Application; Warscape 317 Vote_lcap1 44% Mod Application; Warscape 317 Vote_rcap1
 44%  [ 7 ]
You seem good but you need work
Mod Application; Warscape 317 Vote_lcap1 19% Mod Application; Warscape 317 Vote_rcap1
 19%  [ 3 ]
NO, You are not qualified!
Mod Application; Warscape 317 Vote_lcap1 37% Mod Application; Warscape 317 Vote_rcap1
 37%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

XI Rusbeh IX
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
XI Rusbeh IX

Mod Application; Warscape 317 Vide
PostSubject: Mod Application; Warscape 317   Mod Application; Warscape 317 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:32 pm

1. Your name on server -Rusbeh

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -Because, this server seems really stable, and i love it so much that i wish to become a mod to stop bad things from happening to it

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? -I would donate but i can not, My mom won't let me. i have helped several players on 317 find things, and help with problems

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? -i can help players in there aid as fast as possible, I will try to reach each player in a understandable time period

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -i was a Mod on Another Private Server, but there was a problem with duping player involved me in it to free themselves from punishment therefore i was banned (IP)

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. slayer, stephen1229, sosolidpk2, good players i know

7. Have you ever broken a rule?- never i have only cursed once, and i said Damn

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).- never i have only cursed once, and i said Damn

9. How how many hours are you on a day? -about 2-3

10. Will you be active on my forums ? - no i am not particularly fond of forums, i will only use on special occasions incase anything has happened or someone asks for aid

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - recontroop@yahoo.com

12. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+)
I will help the player population of Warscape and, help users with game problems, scamming Problems, and harassment problems. Most Players are expected to be respectful not nice. Being a mod comes with many commands and Benefits you can use, Those are meant to be use correctly not stupidly for the player population and justly for themselves. Because i was previously a mod on Another Private Server i was just a mod used for telling the higher class mods what happened. But i know how to handle situations and can understand players mostly on what they say and provide Aid as to what happened. i will help starter players with a tour of the server if needed and how to work commands for normal players.I will help my fellow staff members and show them respect and Aid in a situation if aid is needed. And i will always ask for permission before taking out such a command for a banning muting etc... And i will help with the community of warscape anyway i can

13. How old are you? 15

14. How long have you been playing the server for. 3-4 days depending on a time zone

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? , because this server is great i wouldn't want anything bad happing to this server, and if it did i would ask myself i should have tried i should have told, i should have done something
Back to top Go down
The Godfather
Here to help.
The Godfather

Mod Application; Warscape 317 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application; Warscape 317   Mod Application; Warscape 317 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:19 pm

You sound very pro but I think it will take longer then 3 days to know what you should know so I voted good but needed work sorry
Back to top Go down
http://rotionscape.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Mod Application; Warscape 317

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com