<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
CrazyNess
Support Moderator
CrazyNess

bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Vide
PostSubject: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:45 pm

itachi abusing tellin kidd it was me ifne
dont want me i quit you eidt this post before korbin sees and watch youll see what happens to your comp itachi
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Forum Owner and Server Owner
Forum Owner and  Server Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 pm

I dont know what your talking about, I only kept kicking you because you kept calling me a fucking liar ect. Which is called disrespect. I should've banned you but I didnt. I didnt mute you either SO BACK OFF.
Threatign me about my computer, go buy a new one with your 1990 year old computer. My dog has a better protection than you computer. I never edited your posts either, So stop making lies.
Back to top Go down
http://GamerSpot-Forums.Info
CrazyNess
Support Moderator
CrazyNess

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:53 pm

you kept kickin me cause you said i lgitched oyu on 508 lol and you teled all ppl and said bastian did it and when kid muted me you didnt say shit it was you so idc anymore bye never call me again i mean it
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Mod Bastian has quited wrote:
you kept kickin me cause you said i lgitched oyu on 508 lol and you teled all ppl and said bastian did it and when kid muted me you didnt say shit it was you so idc anymore bye never call me again i mean it
Noooo I kicked you like 3 times because you gltiched me on 508. Then I teled everyone to KBD and then That is when I said It was me, But the other time it wasnt me and I NEVER TOLD ANYONE THAT IT WAS YOU.
Back to top Go down
CrazyNess
Support Moderator
CrazyNess

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

you even said you were ogna tele all to screw up the vid i was doin
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Bastian has quited wrote:
you even said you were ogna tele all to screw up the vid i was doin
No... I said I was going to do something while the video, and I was going to yell out I like doughnuts. I NEVER SAID THAT I WAS GOING TO TELE ALL.

Btw Quiting is getting you nowhere, Specially putting all over your forum acc that Im an abuser.
Back to top Go down
I pwn I
Active Poster
Active Poster
I pwn I

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:13 am

bastian back off itachi man and if you dare mess with tachis computer you will feel my darkness and the fucking power that i have in my fuycking hands

your computer is in stake so back off
Back to top Go down
kenjie66
Active Poster
Active Poster
kenjie66

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

omg........
Back to top Go down
kenjie66
Active Poster
Active Poster
kenjie66

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 am

im realllllllly sorry 2 say but this has retarted writin all ova it i mean cmon an internet fite
Back to top Go down
kenjie66
Active Poster
Active Poster
kenjie66

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 am

i mean lol itachi didnt do anything and quiting gets u nowhere
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 pm

-Topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse   bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bastian quiting cause of itachis abuse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Discussion :: General Chat -
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com