<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason I havent been on lately

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kiddryan7
Active Poster
Active Poster
kiddryan7

The reason I havent been on lately Vide
PostSubject: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi everyone. Most of you know me cause I play the 317 server (the best). Anyways I havent been on lately, And I have a very good reason. My best friend Died in a car crash recently. Saturday I wasent on at all because I was at his funeral. Sunday, I wasent on because I was at my grandma's house for fathers day most of the day. When I got home my internet was down so I only got on for about an hour today. Well I was just letting you know why I wasent on because of my best friends funeral, sorry that I wasent on, but I will be on the rest of the week (I hope).
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Dont worry.... you gotta do what you gotta do... and uhm... not really good at this.. but be strong.
Back to top Go down
caboose
Development Team
Development Team
caboose

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Dude I know what ur going through now just last year my cousin died in a car crash he was in the hoapital for like 5 months in critical condition he was starting to get better and then he just died me his brother and my brother grew up together our whole childhood till just a couple yrs ago cause I moved to florida we would go to wisconsin on vacation every summer and during school we would hang out every other day at one of our houses and its been like that for so long but now he's dead I'm in florida my bro is going to college and I can't really see my other cousin anymore cause he has a summer job everything is just so different now and its so sudden I feel like I blinked and my whole life is changed it sucks to have some one close to u die and u will never even be able to come close to understanding what its like until its actually happened so plz don't reply with al "I feel ur pain" unless u had someclose to u die also just something I've always wanted to to say why would anyone say as a reply to someone dying "oh man I'm so sorry" well why the hell would u be sorry unless your the bastard who killed the person or was the cause of the "accident" I just never understood y ppl say that "I'm sorry" I get very suspicious when ppl say that espescially when u don't even know the prick lol just really had to get that out Smile
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Active Poster
Active Poster
Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:27 pm

may all those dear to us be safe and sent to heaven and may everyone here be protected and safe from all that is evil amen
Back to top Go down
G i R
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
G i R

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 am

Im sorry to hear that sir .... if you need anyone to talk to im always here
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Active Poster
Active Poster
Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:29 pm

everyone here in warscape r here for yew we'll help yew no matter wat
Back to top Go down
kiddryan7
Active Poster
Active Poster
kiddryan7

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Kojiro
Active Poster
Active Poster
Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 pm

np yew helped us now its our turn
Back to top Go down
ancient
Active Poster
Active Poster
ancient

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

i am so srry for your friend Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
A
Active Poster
Active Poster
A

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 pm

yea me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason I havent been on lately   The reason I havent been on lately Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The reason I havent been on lately

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Discussion :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com