<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://warscape-online.com">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryWebClientWarScape X34Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should I be mod?
Yes
Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Vote_lcap1 70% Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Vote_rcap1
 70%  [ 7 ]
No
Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Vote_lcap1 30% Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Vote_rcap1
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Gohegan
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Gohegan

Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Vide
PostSubject: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:19 am

1. Your name on server -
gohegan
2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -Because im very good at it And i have experience. Also I enjoy helping players and haveing fun at the same time.

3. What have you done on WarScape to make it better? -Well I have alot of ideas, and I have helped alot of players. Some Of These THings Include: greeting new players , showing them were to recharge prayer wen they are less than 1 , nd more which i am not going to go into great detail with.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? -I can enforce the rules, And help players get there items back if it they are lost and help to make the game nice and friendly.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -Yes , iv Been a mod On Runescape And A Private Server called Runesky.

6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin? Kiddryan7 mostly , This Is Because WE Met Each other 3 years ago on runescape and we started around lvl 40 together and now we av 99s and around lvl 120 combat , also we have played lots of servers together and we work well together , so as a mod i wouldnt be as high status as him but we could help you make your game better and keep the rules inforced and keep the game to be happy place not a horrible one.

7. Have you ever broken a rule? Nope

8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

9. How how many hours are you on a day? On School Day is 6 Hours Min and on weekends bout 12 hours

10. Will you be active on my forums ? -yes , and i would awnser questions that any one has or has trouble downloading the client ect

11. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - W-a-x-y-3-6-0-@hotmail.com

12. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+)
There are many things I can do as a mod. I can return players items if they lose them in pkbox/pk or from a looter. I can Kick people who keep cursing after I give them a few warnings. I can give great ideas of improvements to the 317 server. I can also Enforce the Rules So that players feel good when there playing and have a fun time. Also I will Have a fun time helping players as They have fun to.

13. How old are you? 14

14. How long have you been playing the server for? 6 days now , but i sighned up about 3 weeks ago

15. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? Because Im very good at it and I have experience at being a mod and I know when to kick people and or ban. Also As I have been a mod status before/b4 i no scams ect so if someone gets scammed and they lose there items i can find out how they lost them if they tell me what happened and warn the player who scammed to not repeat the scam , or il take further action eg ip bann

Conclusing- Over All I Think id be a great mod for your server and a great guy to have on ur server , i try and liven the place up and i will host events. eg pking / monster boss killing . i also have a great sense of humar so il try nd get people in a happy mood . And i play alot so il be on most the time to keep the game in good shape and make sure everything is ok . and last but not least , il do my job proply and i wont missuse my status eg kicking for no reason or giving free items away. And I Can advertise For You , I currently have a youtube account which i have runescape videos on and il advertise on other servers and runescape.

I hope You Likes My App , Feel Free To Vote If You think il make a good modarator Smile

Last edited by Gohegan on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I Dont Think I Put Enough Information In , Now theres 2x as much :))
Back to top Go down
kenjie66
Active Poster
Active Poster
kenjie66

Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Gohegan
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Gohegan

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Ty Mate
Back to top Go down
A
Active Poster
Active Poster
A

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:20 pm

not sure yet
Back to top Go down
ancient
Active Poster
Active Poster
ancient

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:21 pm

i put yes because 5 days is long enough
Back to top Go down
Gohegan
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Gohegan

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Thanks Ancient I Apreciate it Mate <3
Back to top Go down
Gohegan
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Gohegan

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Can You All Right Y You Think I Deserve To Be a Mod plz
Back to top Go down
Gohegan
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Gohegan

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:09 pm

pLZ VOTE FOR ME
Back to top Go down
G i R
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
G i R

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 am

I SAY YES ^^
Back to top Go down
Gohegan
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Gohegan

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:23 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Troyan
Noob Poster
Noob Poster
Troyan

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 pm

i would say yes. but dont type as much lol and got a question whats ur name on runescape.
Back to top Go down
fireflygoon21
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 pm

how do i play??!?!?!?? whre do i play it?
Back to top Go down
fireflygoon21
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:51 pm

yes buddy! i say yes where i play?
Back to top Go down
M O D M G M
Active Poster
Active Poster
M O D M G M

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:36 pm

lol u won
Back to top Go down
bobertoper1
Active Poster
Active Poster
bobertoper1

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:56 pm

i say yes but no because thers already too many staff on 317
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)   Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if  u like it and think il make a good mod) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gohegan for mod! ( this app took me over an hour, plz take 5 minutes to read and vote if u like it and think il make a good mod)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Application for Mod/Admin on WarScape 317 -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com